Sunday, August 01, 2004

A full week coming up...

I'm nervous, got to finish up my Thesis paper and present on Wednesday. I have to get a hair cut and buy a suit before then. I have to hope my car is fixable with a battery charger, if not at least fixable within 1-2 days and cheap. I have to find a way of shipping my stuff (checklist):

  1. Books....
  2. Computer Monitor
  3. Computer Tower
  4. CD, DVD, Games Discs
  5. Xbox
  6. Gamecube
  7. Cameras & Stand (might carry it on the plane?)
  8. Flashlight
  9. Batteries & Charger (might carry it on the plane?)
  10. Golfclubs ?? (might just buy new ones anyway)
  11. Football, Rollerblades, Volleyball (might leave behind and just buy new ones)
  12. Boardgames: Monolopy, Clue, Risk, Boulderdash, Malarky, Life, Jenga, Poker Chips, ...
  13. Sports Net
  14. Alarm Clock
  15. Pens, Pencil, Papers,
  16. Calculator
  17. Computer Tools
  18. Wireframe for Discs

No comments: