Thursday, June 16, 2005

Past few days....

Ok, so about 2 weeks ago, so guy in a moving van hits our telephone wire and cable wire. The telephone wire was quickly fixed since we have two lines coming to our house. They just decided to use the second line as the main line. The cable guy came by and started wining about how he wouldn't be able to hook the cable up. So my dad goes out and gets Direct TV (4 room deal).

So, I went out and bought a hdtv from best buy. It's a cheap tv from Advent, normally it would cost about $379.99 at other stores like circuit city, etc... I got it for $269. Here is how: First it was an already open item, which lowered the price to about $279.99. I also found on the Bestbuy's website: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&cmp=&id=pcmcat59100050011 that takes off an additional 15% of already open TV's. So after tax and CA's manditory $8 recycle fee, I end up paying for a cheap 27" Progressive Scan HDTV very cheaply. :)

No comments: