Sunday, November 20, 2005

Damn computer

Well, I recently got back on aim and talked to Venk and Keith after a long while. I downnload and started praticing some JSP, Tomcat server, ANT, Springwork, etc.. via Venks suggestion. Got it working, but now the hard drive in this computer is dead. Thanks to Knoppix I don't need that peace of shit to get internet access.

Talked to Keith, and the usual SUNY-IT drama. Nothing new there.

Still can't find a job, heck I can't even get a call-back for an interview. WTF?!?!?!?! I might as well give up and try a retail store or something, but wait even they don't bother to hire me. I guess becoming a professional bum is the best I'm good at.

How come when I'm moving to a new state, I get offers from the state I was just in?? Is there some cruel joke being played on me. It sucks being depressed, and not having a job, but to have no one call you for an interview is just more kicks to a man when he is down.

I guess I'll go now and watch TV and drown my sorrow in the beautiful light of my T.V. :\

No comments: