Monday, March 31, 2008

Slacking on my postings.

Okay, its been awhile since I posted to my blog. What's up with William, you (lack of people who read my blog) may ask.

Here is what I been doing lately that has made me a slacker:

  • Playing lots of World of Warcraft. I started playing with Venk, and moved my characters over to the Lightbringer server. My cartoons: Cursacerdos and Pallaton . It's weird playing on PvE server now, I don't get jumped and every time I see an Alliance player I almost instinctively want to attack them.
  • Reading and Programming from "Essential Windows Communication Foundation" and "C# 3.5 in a Nutshell". Really love how WCF has improved the way of communication. It is also interesting reading some of the interesting ways (==) is not the same as .Equals and the complications of DateTime vs. DateTime Offset.
  • Watching TV, hoping for something that isn't a repeat. Unfortunately the only thing worth watching is The Daily Show, Lost, Biggest Loser, and Eli Stone.
  • Listing to tons of Podcasts. My favorites so far are:
  • Grammar Girl , Math Grad , Math Factor , Diggnation , 60-Second Science . I keep slacking off listing to the Japanese Podcasts.

No comments: