Thursday, July 29, 2004

Change of plan (or plane) and thesis update

Me and Mike Usselman are going to fly down to LAX Tuesday August 24 and hang out with Venkatesh Tatineni. Mike will be back on Monday August 30, if we book a plane so he can be back in time for the start of school and his class. Thats about 6 days or less of hanging out with friends. Should be Mikes first time on the plane, should be different.

Thesis have to get it reviewed again, and probably rewrite a little so my teacher would think it is better. I'm having Venk take a look at it right now and hopefully should be done. I also set a date for the defense to be August 4th maybe around 1:30pm or something. That is also the day of another orientation. I got to get my car fixed so I can go get a suit and haircut.  

No comments: