Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Jorge Novillo - CS Dept. -� SUNY� Inst of Tech

Jorge Novillo - CS Dept. -� SUNY� Inst of Tech

Well I went to see my advisor hoping to see him today, and I know he wasn't in all day today. My thesis which I left under his door is still there. I'm hoping he has off today because the secretary was also gone. I'll try again the next day. I'm up to 57 pages in my thesis so far. Still have to add my findings of the Tic-Tac-Toe programs for MC, TD(0) and DP. I have been playing with the MC mostly yesterday, got it working the way I want it to. It is exploring, im hoping when I lower the alpha contrant and epsilion-greedy value it will become more greedy and play better, but now I'm trying to get the exploration to reach about 6000 states, currently im on 3024.

No comments: