Sunday, September 19, 2004

Anime

Not much into the anime lately, maybe because most of them are repeats. G4TechTV sometimes has a descent anime, but they are a little strange. To watch G4TechTV anime, you have to catch the first episode, or they just seem to weird and boring.

Now of course Adult Swim is a better choice, but the repeats of old anime is killing me. Cowboy Bebop & Trigun have been repeating now for probably a year now. It makes me want to scream. Wolf's Rain & Inuyasha are my favorite two animes right now to watch.

Wolf's Rain just makes me sad to see how dreams are easily crushed, and the closing credit songs is just a sad song.

Inuyasha very good story with a good spread of action. It is probably the anime I must watch every Saturday, or I will be pissed off that I didn't.

Now the classic anime: Dragon Ball GT (been watching since Dragon Ball) the stories are of course drawn out to last several months. This is hard for new comers to start watching, especially if they haven't watch much anime before. I been stuck into the story for sometime now, and it is basically a kungfu type cartoon. I try explaining how the characters can do these acts of impossible feats to non-anime watching people, but it is useless. The best explaining I can give is that it is part of the Japanese culture and to be an expert they must use their chi. Then I have to go into explaining what chi is and stuff.

Well that's all I got to say about anime for now.
See You Soon

No comments: