Saturday, September 04, 2004

Been Job Searching

Well I have been looking for a job now for 1 whole week now sending out my resumes via online. Here are the places I have posted my Resume and searched for jobs:

Brass Ring
Dice
Yoh IT
College Grad
Monster Trak
Career Journal
Job Summit

Haven't heard back for any offers, maybe it is a little too soon. Most of these jobs I don't qualify for. I either don't have the year experience yet or the right skills they are looking for.

I'll probably look for a job at the career fair, here in Long Beach. Just hope I can find a job there. I'm about to start a wide spread of resume mailing to every business in the local area probably some times next week. I have been reading my book on "C how to program" mostly catching up on the new stuff and reviewing. It goes into java toward the end of the book which I wouldn't mind try to learn.

No comments: