Monday, February 07, 2005

Funny: query on C

So I'm reading my Google Groups on some of my favorite topic = Programming. Well recently a guy named GREAT_HACKER post for help:

"frenz,
i made a passqord protection program in c using teh if else thigy but how do i fuse it with a cd,if i want to run the program as soon as teh cd is opened(e: right click-open) adn if right only then allow access.i will hav to do double fusing.i know thta but how.pls reply to me on mankindlove...@hotmail.com

the first one to correctly reply will get a free copy of my book: hacking for beginners(phase 1:internet) hacking for beginners(phase 2:all possible methods and tricks)

otehrs who want this book should also contact me at mankindlove...@hotmail.com
signed, hacker 007(owner of grp HACKER'S DREAM) "



The responses to this guy are funny to read: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.programming/
browse_thread/thread/94618a500173f16e



No comments: